Monday, February 16, 2009

In-class writing

  • For my post secret I chose to use a to-do list, with several tasks written on it.When thinking of what to use for the assignment, I was printing out a grade for my sociology class, downloading a file to read for biology, waiting for a page to load on biodiversity, and packing a bag to go to the gym after class. It then came to mind that a "secret" I have is that I clearly don't have enough time to do things I want to do, as in things other than schoolwork. I thought about creating a new to-do list, when I saw the one already up on the fridge. I chose to use this one because it was a real example of all the things that had been taking up my time and it clearly depicted my "secret".
  • The font of each task is written very messy, implying that I was in a hurry when writing out each task.
  • Also, their are two or three different font colors on the page, indicating that at different times more and more tasks kept building up, and strengthining the fact that I didn't ever have time to do what I wanted to do.
  • The actual paper itself is a purple sheet with cupcakes on the background, indicating the author was a female.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked your post secret because it reminded me a lot of myself. I have a to-do list almost the exact same, and I always feel like i am constantly adding things to it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your post secret because it could be linked to any number of college students. It was a good representation of things that many people go through during college, lots to do and no time!

    ReplyDelete