Monday, February 2, 2009

In-Class Writing

If You Run a Red Light, Will Everyone Know?

This article first caught my attention because of the title. Personally, I have accidently ran red lights before, as probably many people who read this article have also done. Therefore, the title grabbed my attention because I wouldn't want everyone to know that I had ran red lights before. The main point of this essay was to bring up the two sides of the issue of background checking. One side was that background checking was very beneficial and a certain website was helpful in making this process easier. The other side was that some background checking had gone too far. This article was interesting to me because it does effect me as a person if I do happen to get a speeding ticket or run a red light.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. It's kind of weird that someone would be listed on a criminal site just because they ran a red light or got a speeding ticket.

    ReplyDelete