
I believe that the implicit claim in this message is about how people always act a certain way and hold a certain belief of those who have died. For example, a person could hate another person all throughout life until that person dies, and then the feelings change. I think the message the image is wanting to bring about is that people should treat eachother the same way regardless of life or death. The message is being dramatic by saying "I had a wonderful life and got everything I wished for," because that is what others want to hear when someone dies. The background in the image is up in the clouds, as if to represent being in heaven and above the world. This is done to further represent the "if i die" factor in the message. Overall, I think the author of this message is trying to bring attention to the fact that really no matter who you are or what sort of things you do in life, in the end everyone will say "they had a great life and got everything they ever wished for." After looking at this image and considering the claim I believe the author was making, it seems like the only people that die are those that are happy and fulfilled, which is unrealistic of the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment